Primrose Mosaics: Glass Mosaic Workshop- Xmas Wreath
Thursday 3rd December 2020 : 7pm- 9pm approx - Swindon, Wiltshire
Come and learn how to create your very own Xmas Wreath, using glass nuggets and mirrored glass.
I will be teaching you step by step, all the tips and techniques you need. No grouting required so your project will be completed in just 1 session.
I can promise a friendly and relaxed atmosphere- the perfect opportunity to chill out doing something for yourself for a change!
Cant make this date? This wreath is also available as a craft it yourself kit- https://www.primrosemosaics.com/product-page/xmas-wreath-garden-mosaic-craft-kit
Your finished wreath will look fabulous hanging in your window or alternatively can be hung outside.
Choice of sizes:
Cost includes all tuition, use of tools and materials.
Class Size: Max 6 people.
Xmas Wreath Making- Thursday 3rd Dec 7pm
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.