Primrose Mosaics: Evening Glass Mosaic Workshop Sessions x4
Wed 4th/18th /25th March/ 1st April 6:30-9pm - Swindon, Wiltshire
(please note no session on 11th March)
These sessions are suitable for any ability and you can choose your own project.
So, whether you are a beginner, wanting to learn the basic techniques to get you started with mosaics, or an intermediate or advanced student wanting to take on more of a challenge, I keep the groups small so that I can offer individual 1:1 help when you need it. I have plenty of project ideas for inspiration or you can suggest your own and I will prepare materials ready for the session.
- Design your own house plaque
- Make small gifts for your friends and family
- Plan something unique and personal
- Create a focal point for your own garden
- Produce your own set of mosaic bunting
Whatever you choose, I can promise a friendly and relaxed atmosphere- the perfect opportunity to chill out doing something for yourself for a change!
Cost includes all tuition, use of tools, and glass, glue and grout. Substrates (bases) are an additional expense as they vary in cost. We can discuss options before the first session.
Class Size: Max 6 people
Wednesday Evening Sessions x 4 - March/ April 2020
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.