Primrose Mosaics: Intermediate Glass Mosaic Workshop
Flying Bug: Choice of Butterfly, Bee or Dragonfly - Swindon, Wiltshire
Saturday 10th August 1pm- 5pm / Sunday 11th August 11:30am- 1:30pm
If you have already completed my Beginners Glass Mosaic Workshop, then this is your ideal next step for developing your skills to plan and execute a more challenging project. Also suitable for those who have had previous experience cutting glass and mosaicing elsewhere. You will be given a choice of perspex bases: a butterfly, bee or dragonfly, which will come ready cut and drilled. We will be looking at design processes and practise cutting more challenging glass shapes.
Cost includes all tuition, use of tools and materials.
Class Size: Max 6 people.
Ideal to give as a gift - I can email you a voucher to print with a unique code.
Day 1 Tutorial- You will learn:
- To explore ways to plan a more complex project.
- Tips and techniques for cutting more challenging glass shapes.
- How to edge your mosaic for a professional finish.
- To execute your design, with individual help and advice as needed.
Day 2 Tutorial – You will learn
- How to mix and apply grout and clean your piece.(alternatively, you can take the grout and instruction sheet home for a DIY approach)
- How to attach your flying bug to a predrilled metal pole.
Saturday 10th / Sunday 11th August 2019
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- If you are booking the course for yourself and want a specific date, please contact Primrose Mosaics before checkout, to confirm that the date is still available and a place will be reserved for you for 7 days, pending payment. If payment is not completed within 7 days, then the place will be open to other bookings. Once payment is complete, an email will be sent to confirm the details.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.