Primrose Mosaics: Glass Mosaic Workshop- Wreath Making
Wednesday 30th November, 6:30pm- 9pm approx
Whether you choose to make a Christmas design or something you can enjoy all year round, I will help you to create your very own wreath, using glass nuggets, tiles, mirrored glass and recycled jewellery. I have a vast range of materials available for you to choose from and I will be teaching you step by step, all the tips and techniques you need. We will be focusing on how to create textures, focal points and of course a bit of sparkle! No grouting required, so your project will be completed in just 1 session.
I can promise a friendly and relaxed atmosphere- the perfect opportunity to chill out doing something for yourself for a change! Why not use it as an opportunity to get together with friends or family members and come as a group.
Can't make this date or venue? I also have Xmas Wreath 'craft it yourself' kits available. Click here.
Your finished wreath will look fabulous hanging inside or on your door or garden gate- frostproof materials available, so that it can be left outside.
Choice of sizes: £45- 17cm or £55- 25cm
Cost includes all tuition, use of tools and materials, refreshments.
Wreath Making: November 30th PM Evening
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.