Primrose Mosaics: Combined Beginners'/ Intermediate Glass Mosaic Workshop
Hanging Garden Pendant & Medium Circle Swindon, Wiltshire
Saturday 20th July 9:30am- 5pm / Sunday 21st July 9:30am- 1:30pm
Save £10 by booking both classes on the same day and make real progress with your mosaic skills.
If you are new to mosaics and glass cutting…no worries! This course is ideal for you.
In the morning, I will be teaching you all the techniques you need to get started using glass to mosaic with. Once you have practised the basics, you will create your own unique design and hand craft yourself a beautiful hanging garden pendant (25cm x 5cm), using coloured glass and other tesserae of your choice, adhered to a clear perspex base.
In the afternoon, we will progress onto developing your skills to plan and execute a more challenging project.
We will be looking at design processes and practise cutting more challenging shapes. During this session, you will receive help and advice to create your design and hand craft yourself a beautiful hanging garden circle (20cm diameter) Option to upgrade to 25cm circle on the day, for an additional £10.
On day 2, you will be taught to grout your projects. Everything you make on this workshop will be weather resistant, so can be hung outside to brighten your garden all year round.
Cost includes all tuition, use of tools and materials.
Please bring your own lunch.
Class Size: Max 6 people
Ideal to give as a gift - I will email you a voucher to print with a unique code.
Saturday 20th / Sunday 21st July 2019- spaces
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- If you are booking the course for yourself and want a specific date, please contact Primrose Mosaics before checkout, to confirm that the date is still available and a place will be reserved for you for 7 days, pending payment. If payment is not completed within 7 days, then the place will be open to other bookings. Once payment is complete, an email will be sent to confirm the details.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.