Primrose Mosaics: Intermediate Glass Mosaic Workshop
Hanging Garden Circle Swindon, Wiltshire
Ideal to give as a gift - I can email you a voucher to print with a unique code. The recipient can then contact me later to arrange a date to use their voucher.
If you have already completed my Beginners Glass Mosaic Course, then this is your ideal next step for developing your skills to plan and execute a more challenging project. Also suitable for those who have had some previous experience cutting glass elsewhere or are quick to pick up new creative skills.
We will be looking at design processes and practise cutting more challenging shapes. During the course, you will receive help and advice to create your design and hand craft yourself a beautiful hanging garden circle, using coloured glass and other tesserae of your choice, adhered to a clear perspex base. Choose from a 20cm or 25cm diameter circle. It will be weather resistant, so can be hung outside to brighten your garden all year round or also looks great hanging indoors at a window.
Cost includes all tuition, use of tools and materials.
Class Size: Max 6 people.
Day 1 Tutorial- You will learn:
• To explore ways to plan and execute a more complex project: an abstract or figurative theme of your choice. (I will have plenty of ideas, examples and plans which you can use or adapt, or you can bring an idea or create your own design from scratch.)
• Tips and techniques for cutting more challenging shapes.
• To execute your design, with individual help and advice as needed.
Day 2 Tutorial – You will learn:
• How to mix and apply grout and clean your piece (alternatively, you can take the grout and instruction sheet home for a DIY approach)
• How to hang your piece
Voucher for Hanging Garden Circle: Intermediate Mosaic Workshop
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.