Advanced Glass Mosaic Workshop
Project of your choice - Swindon, Wiltshire
Saturday 23rd Jan 10am- 5pm / Sunday 24th Jan 10am- 5pm
The advanced workshop is open to former students or those with some experience of mosaics and glass cutting, who would like the challenge of planning and creating a larger project of their own.... a chance to make a really amazing focal point for your garden.
10am- 5pm with ½ hour lunch break, (bring your own lunch), giving 6 1/2 hours working time per day = total of 13 hours.
Max 4 students to give you plenty of space and 1:1 help.
Cost £130 to include all glass, tiles, adhesive and grout needed, plus use of tools and tea/ coffee/ cake (of course!)… payable to secure your place. Grouting instructions plus a demo (if you need a reminder) so that you can grout at home. Or you can come back and use the workshop for a separate grouting session (no extra cost for this) as you won’t need much help from me for this bit....we will arrange a time to suit us both.
In addition, you would pay for your base and any poles (I have costed this separately because the cost of the bases vary considerably according to the size, thickness and shape of your choice)… we would liaise beforehand so that I have everything ordered, cut and drilled ready for you and agree the price which is payable on the day. Please contact me for a price list.)
Shapes and sizes are also open to suggestions. If you have a particular idea, I can probably cut something bespoke for you; we can work out a design and a price together, so get in touch!!
If you are interested in joining a future advanced workshop then do contact me to register your interest. Once I have a group of 4, we will set a mutually convenient date.
Advanced Glass Mosaic Workshop: Saturday 23rd Jan/ Sunday 24th Jan 2021
- Once payment is complete, the gift voucher will be sent to the email through which payment was made. This can be printed off and given to the recipient.
- The gift voucher will have a unique code and will be valid for a year.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The recipient can then contact Primrose Mosaics with the unique number to book up a course date that suits them. Course dates can be viewed on the website, via the courses tab. As vouchers are sold, more course dates will be added, so the recipient will be sure to have a choice of dates to book onto.
- The voucher can only be used once. Primrose Mosaics is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and there is no obligation to replace it in these circumstances.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the course or workshop does not qualify for a refund, unless your place can be filled.
- A full refund will be given if Primrose Mosaics cancels the workshop.
- At our discretion, we may offer a credit note to be used for another course/workshop
If you have any more questions, do get in touch.